Australian eSafety Commissioner
- More than 30 years of experience in the corporate, government and non-profit sectors, working at the intersection of technology, public policy and online safety.
- Demonstrated success with building corporate affairs function, communications strategy, government and law enforcement relations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Proven writing, advocacy, executive communications, presentation and media spokesperson skills.
- Understanding of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) policy issues, with deeper issue expertise in online safety, privacy and security.
- Proven track record in building and supporting cross-functional teams, building integrated communications and outreach strategies, enhancing field capacity and managing executive engagements.
- Extensive international work experience in the US, Australia and across Asia Pacific.